Immigration through investment has been, for the last 30 years, an important component of our legal immigration system, creating tens of thousands of jobs and adding billions of dollars in investment to our economy. A large part of that “EB-5” program came to a screeching halt on June 30, 2021, when Congress failed to pass a timely extension of the program.
While we remain convinced that this program will be quickly reestablished, its temporary demise is a sign that our Congress remains monumentally dysfunctional, especially when it comes to immigration.
Read below for more on this and the other immigration news of the day.
At Kuck Baxter Immigration, we are dedicated to providing you up to the minute information through Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, our Blog, and our Podcast. Don’t forget to check these out, and don’t hesitate to send your questions or comments. Information and knowledge are power.
Tambien, puede leer estas noticias en Espanol!
Upcoming Events and Kuck Baxter Immigration Media
Have You Checked Out Our Blog and our Podcast?
Here is the Immigration News You NEED to Know Now
UP-TO-DATE IMMIGRATION NEWS
New Publications and Items of Interest
- Coronavirus.gov: Primary federal site for general coronavirus information
- USA.gov/coronavirus: Catalog of U.S. government’s response to coronavirus
- CDC.gov/coronavirus: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention information
- Office of Foreign Labor Certification:
- Travel advisories: https://travel.state.gov/
content/travel/en/ traveladvisories/ea/covid-19- information.html
- Country-specific information: https://travel.state.gov/
content/travel/en/ traveladvisories/COVID-19- Country-Specific-Information. html
- J-1 exchange visitor information: https://j1visa.state.gov/
- Executive Office for Immigration Review: https://www.justice.gov/eoir/