Upcoming Events and Kuck Baxter Immigration Media
We regularly speak at community events, continuing legal education seminars, Human Resource conference, and at universities and colleges around the US. Check out our website and come on out to the event! We also do a Facebook live every week, in both English and Spanish, every Friday at 2 pm. Follow us on our Facebook page and catch the action! You can also follow us on our YouTube page, which has hundreds of videos encompassing every immigration topic.
Have You Checked Out Our Blog and our Podcast?
Here is the Global Immigration News You NEED to Know Now
- High-level managers and pilots cannot be paid less than 6.5 times the minimum wage (or 19.129,50 TRY gross/mo);
- Department managers and engineers/architects cannot be paid less than 4 times the minimum wage (or 11,772,00 TRY gross/mo);
- Positions requiring expertise (note: undefined) and teachers cannot be paid less than 3 times the minimum wage (or 8.829,00 TRY gross/mo);
- Tourism Industry employees such as acrobats/similar and masseurs/spa therapists cannot be paid less than 2 times the minimum wage (or 5.886,00 TRY gross/mo);
- All others (e.g., sales officer, low-level marketing officer) cannot be paid less than 1.5 times the minimum wage (or 4.414,50 TRY gross/mo); and
- Household workers cannot be paid less than the minimum wage.